Accounting can be difficult to understand. Lots of accounts as figures where the money received and spent within a business are gathered. We help you understand what is behind the figures, offering you operating tangible information to be used in your decisions.
According to accounting law no. 82/1991, accounting is an activity specialized in assets, liabilities and equity measurement, evaluation, knowledge, management and control as well as the obtained results from the activity of natural persons and legal entities [...] it must ensure chronological and systematic registration, processing, publishing and keeping the information concerning the financial position, financial performance and cash flows, both their internal requirements and relationships with current and potential investors, financial and trade creditors, customers, public institutions and other users.
You do not have to worry about details, you will be able to focus on your business and your documents will be prepared correctly and on time. We mainly address to companies but we have experience in working with clients registered as certified natural person/freelancers or individual companies.
- Assistance concerning the organization of accounting, bookkeeping and financial accounting
- Financial and management accounting
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with specific requirements of each client and of the Romanian laws
- Preparation of financial statements according to international accounting standards
- Preparation of special reports according to the customer requirements
- Preparation of the balance sheet
- Analysis of financial reports
- Drawing up medium and long term financing plans
- Preparation of necessary documentation to obtain bank loans